The Conestoga College in Canada has announced scholarships for international students to aid their studies and lessen their financial burden while maintaining excellence.
Scholarship categories for eligible students:
A: Regional Scholarships
B. Entrance Scholarships
C. Priority Program Scholarships
D. International Scholars Research Assistantships
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Conestoga College, Canada
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding (up to $3,000 CAD)
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate
Available Slots: Several.
Subject Eligibility: All courses and programmes tenable at the university.
Candidate/Country Eligibility: International students.
Important: The Conestoga College International Regional Scholarships in Canada eligibility criteria requires that all applicants;
- Must enroll in the eligible program at the college.
- Must be excellent in past academic performance
- Must be fluent in English Language
Are you interested in applying for the Conestoga College International Regional Scholarships in Canada?
How to apply:
– Complete the General Award Application including the Study Period Budget and Financial Need essay
– Submit reference letters as required in the award description, indicating which award(s) for which you want consideration
– Please contact Student Financial Services for more information on awards and their required qualifications.
Application Deadline: Open
For further details, visit the Conestoga Scholarship Official Website.