Caregiver for Children
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents’ Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Child-Care Provider – Private Home
Private household at 63B Avenue and 137 Street located in Surrey is looking for Caregiver for Children.
Full-time position, must be flexible to cover shifts, some weekends, hours will vary from day, night and evenings. Overtime may be required.
Work in employer’s/client’s home. Accommodation is available at NO Extra Cost if the caregiver wishes to stay in the home; however, this is NOT a condition of employment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bath, dress and groom children.
- Maintain an open, friendly and cooperative relationship with the children and family.
- Assist in preparing food for the children and serve meals and refreshments to children and regulate rest periods.
- Accompany children to and from school, outings and to medical appointments.
- Oversee children into bath and pools.
Promote children’s emotional and social development, understanding of others and self-actualization.
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Carry out duties: laundry, errands, cleaning, dishwashing, and changing child linens.
- Keep records of every child, including day by day observations and information regarding activities, meals served and medicine administered.
- Completion of High School is required.
- Minimum 6-months Child Caregiver experience required or Caregiver Program Completed.
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English.
- Punjabi speaking is an asset, but it is not a requirement.
Please do not hesitate to send in your application if you feel you’re the right person for this job. However, only considered applicants will be contacted for interview. Thanks for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com