McNeill Nakamoto Recruitment Group
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Industry Title: Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (5419)
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding B2B inside sales role? Our client is a health technology industry leader in the local marketplace seeking a dynamic and professional Inside Sales Executive to help expand their business and secure a community of clients across North America. You are driven with a goal-oriented mentality – a natural communicator who is engaging, enterprising and accountable. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
- Connect and engage with lead list contacts via phone and online to grow their client base
- Research new and existing customers to understand customer needs and requirements as well as identify key decision makers
- Proactively prospect for potential clients
- Maintain an updated record of client in the internal database
- Continuously build and maintain positive win-win relationships
- Compile research data and generate reports for management review
- Fulfill daily, weekly and monthly target goals
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Provide insightful recommendations for brand outreach strategies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in prospecting and product sales
- Post-secondary education with a technical background considered an asset
- A passion for speaking with people and providing exceptional client service – this is absolute necessary to succeed in this position
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite; knowledge of CRM is a strong plus
- Expert ability to prioritize, multi-task and effectively time manage
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong listening and presentation abilities
- Diligent execution abilities in the areas of follow-up and closing are essential
- An excellent understanding of sales targets and quotas, and proven ability to meet or exceed them
- A strong sense of “team” and an outgoing personality; you love working in a closely-knit team that celebrates successes together
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume by visiting http://www.mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/17325 and clicking on the “APPLY” button.
McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.Learn more at www.mcnak.com
To apply for this job please visit www.mcnak.com.