Network Support Technician
Crown Building Supplies Ltd.
Crown Build Supplies Ltd.is looking for one full time permanent Network support technician .We are conveniently located at Unit # 10 7550 132 Street Surrey BC , V3W 4M7.
Terms of employment-Permanent, Full time32.00 to 40.00 hours / week
Start date-As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks
Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Accurate
Computer and Technology Knowledge, Networking software, Networking security, Internet, Desktop applications, File management software, Multimedia software, Word processing software, Presentation software, Business diagram software
- Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks and computer workstations and peripheral equipment,
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software,
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks,
- Load computer tapes and disks and install software and printer paper and forms,
- Provide problem-solving services to network users, Implement data, software and hardware security procedures,
- Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records,
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations,
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Web-server hardware and software,
- Set up local area networks and connections to the internet,
- Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance,
- Modify Web pages, applets and scripts,
- Perform Web-server backup and recovery operations.
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job.
If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com