Pop-up Culture & Media Ltd.
Pop-Up Media is a young dynamic production, and marketing agency based in Vancouver Canada since 2016.
We offer integrated marketing services, full-service branding and design that work towards the big picture of achieving your promotional needs and effectiveness. With our central focus on approaching the branding process through learning about your business, we can create compelling brands to inspire, inform and engage.
We also offer high-end video production services to create storytelling moments through video as a driving force for successful audience engagement.
Our team consists over 20 creative industry professionals striving to deliver excellence and quality content.
We are seeking a permanent full-time Web Developer to join our team!
Job Position: Web Developer
NOC Group: Web Designers and Developers (2175)
NOC Job Title: Web Developer
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Positions Available: 1
- Develop dynamic and interactive websites that ensure high traffic, page views, and user experience
- Design and develop web applications and user interface for various clients
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the interface
- Contact clients to obtain more information and discuss design options
- Oversee scheduling of project milestones and coordinate with clients on any proposed changes or challenges to be overcome
- Test website functionality to ensure accuracy and compatibility with different browsers and resolutions
- Troubleshoot and solve coding issues
- Fix bugs from existing websites and implement enhancements that significantly improve web functionality and speed
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet short deadlines
- Strong communication skill
Job Type: Permanent and full-time position
Wage/Hour: $27.50/hour, 40 hours/week
Address: 3011 Viking Way #220, Richmond, BC V6V 1W1
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org